What is the Lightroom Training Course about?
Editing your images is an essential part of being a creative photographer. It allows you to reinterpret and to fine-tune your artistic vision. Adobe Lightroom Classic is the software platform of choice for photographers. It allows you to organize, edit and share images. While Adobe Photoshop lets you refine the details, Lightroom streamlines the editing process. Combined, they set the industry standard for image editing.
Lightroom Training Course Outline:
- The Library & Develop workspace modules in Lightroom
- Importing & managing files
- Organising files into Collections & Smart Collections
- Tethered shooting
- White balance & colour grading
- Cropping, straightening & aspect ratios
- Creating a look with global adjustments: brightness, contrast, saturation etc
- Local adjustments
- Retouching functions
- Size & resolution
- File formats & their usages
- Exporting files for the web, print & social media
- Overview of the Book, Slideshow & Print modules
- Linking Lightroom with Photoshop
4 Evenings / 1 Weekend / 10 Hours
A laptop with Adobe Lightroom Classic.
You will learn to:
- Enhance your images to achieve a professional quality
- Organise your photos using advanced file management techniques
- Carry out non-destructive global and local adjustments to individual or multiple files
- Optimise files for different media (web, print & social media)