What is the Portfolio Development Programme about:
The Portfolio Development Programme provides graduates of LIoP’s Professional Photography Course (PPC) with a structure of continued support and mentoring as they launch themselves into their professional careers. The programme focuses on developing the student’s portfolio and body of work. It can be started at any time and repeated as often as the student desires. Seven One to One mentoring sessions are held at monthly intervals over six months.
You can download the Facilities Calendar 2020 here.
What the Portfolio Development Programme covers:
- Discuss and define strategies to develop and refine the student’s brand
- Set goals, including photography projects, exhibitions, social media and industry contacts
- Executing these goals with support and One to One mentoring from LIoP tutors
- The Portfolio Development Programme gives students free access to all LIoP’s studio facilities
A completed Professional Photography Course
- Portrait studio & lighting equipment
- Film cameras
- Inkjet printers
- Film scanner
Flexible starting date
Duration: 6 months