What is the Online Lightroom Course about?
Lightroom grew into an all-in-one professional image editing software that does not just allow you to edit RAW files but also to organise, label, print, create books, slideshows and share images. The streamlined editing process lets you refine the details, remove unwanted elements and manage your files. Together with Adobe Photoshop it sets the industry standard for image editing.
We will cover:
- The Library & Develop workspace modules in Lightroom
- Importing & managing files
- Organising files into Collections & Smart Collections
- Tethered shooting
- White balance & colour grading
- Cropping, straightening & aspect ratios
- Creating a look with global adjustments: brightness, contrast, saturation etc
- Local adjustments
- Retouching functions
- Size & resolution
- File formats & their usages
- Exporting files for the web, print & social media
- Linking Lightroom with Photoshop
2 Days / 10 Hours
A laptop with webcam and Adobe Lightroom Classic installed.
You will learn to:
- Enhance your images to achieve a professional quality
- Organise your photos using advanced file management techniques
- Carry out non-destructive global and local adjustments to individual or multiple files
- Optimise files for different media (web, print & social media)
22 November 2021 - 25 November 2021