What is the Online Intermediate Photography Course about?
Our Complete Foundation Photography Course is divided into two parts: this is the second part covered over a two day period. Immersing yourself in the discussion around the concepts and principles of design, composition, and perception, the focus of this course are the creative aspects of photography. You will learn ‘what makes a good image’ by hands on and project-led assignments telling your stories through your images.
* With your booking confirmation you will receive a £100 voucher code valid for all advanced Classroom-based and Online Courses (excl. Beginners & Intermediate) or the Professional Photography Course.
You will cover
- Principles of composition (balance, rule of thirds, negative space, frame within a frame)
- Use of contrast in your photographs (colour, patterns, light)
- Choosing the right lenses
- Use of Shallow Depth of Field
- Crucial vs distracting image elements
- Developing your own stories by conveying a message
- Optimising your images in Post Production
A good knowledge of the Beginners Photography Course syllabus is required
2 Days / 10 Hours
Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) with Manual Exposure Mode, laptop with webcam, internet access and Adobe Lightroom Classic (can be free trial)
By the end of course you will be able to:
- Craft your images through the viewfinder & the settings
- Create your own photo projects
- Tell a story through your images
23 September 2020 - 24 September 2020
28 October 2020 - 29 October 2020
02 December 2020 - 03 December 2020
24, 25 October 2020
14, 15 November 2020
5, 6 December 2020