What is the Online Beginners Photography Course about?
Welcome to the amazing world of photography! The focus of this 2 days Online Beginners Photography Course is concentrated on the technical understanding of your digital camera, unleashing your creativity by learning exactly how the manual settings work. We will divide the course content into bite size sections that you can practise at home. Your teacher will then provide feedback and suggest ways to improve your photography further.
* With your booking confirmation you will receive a £50 voucher code valid for the Intermediate Course.
You will cover
- Fundamentals of photography
- Camera resolution
- File formats (JPG, RAW)
- Lenses (focal lengths, macro, prime & zoom)
- Manual vs autofocus (focusing points, autofocus lock, single & continuous focus)
- Principles of exposure (exposure triangle & use of grey card)
- Manual exposure (ISO, shutter speeds, aperture)
- Metering modes (evaluative, partial, spot)
2 Days / 10 Hours
Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) with Manual Exposure Mode, laptop with webcam, internet connection
By the end of the module students will:
- Master your camera in full manual mode
- Broaden your creative bandwidth by exploring the relationship between aperture, shutter speed, focal length and focus
- Express your creativity through strong images
15 November 2021 - 16 November 2021
29 November 2021 - 30 November 2021
30, 31 October 2021
20, 21 November 2021
11, 12 December 2021