What is the course about?
Would you like to broaden your creative bandwidth by stepping out of auto mode? This 3-hour workshop teaches you how to unlock the power of your camera by controlling the fundamentals of exposure. Key to this is mastering the exposure triangle – the relationship between ISO, shutter speed and aperture.
- How to take photographs in manual exposure mode
- The exposure triangle: ISO, shutter speed & aperture
- Exposure compensation
- Using a grey card for white balance & metering
- Which metering mode to use & when: matrix, centre-weighted, partial or spot
1 Morning / 3 Hours
Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) with Manual Exposure Mode, laptop with webcam & internet access
• Work with the principles of exposure & the exposure triangle
• Use manual exposure mode
• Know when to under and overexpose
22 January 2021 - 22 January 2021
05 February 2021 - 05 February 2021
19 February 2021 - 19 February 2021