September 2020- Surreal
A day in the life of …..yourself, someone you know, or dare we say; an inanimate object, it could be an animal, a shop-owner… or a busy hairdresser…….. a policeman or a tattooist., the list is endless and the choice is yours.
After you decide on who or what you want to base your challenge on, you then need to convey your message in one whole image!
What do you want to say? And how will you say it?
Pick up a magazine like London based Stylist that interview people, asking, what their typical day is to gain perspective. Of course, we are more familiar with A Day in the Life of with Instagram and snap chat.
Have a look at some inspiration and check out the Top 5 A Day in the Life of on our website.
Tips and Inspirations:
The winner of this Challenge is
From the moment we saw this image, we liked it. It has humour, and a great decisive moment shot. Stephen standing above his subjects is able to graphically pull us into the image and share what we interpret as, looking at the bottom!
Even better that person is President Steinmeier. Clever photo. Great movement in the image. We are led in a circular motion around the photo starting at the left being led in by the bottom and following the eyes and hands ending on the bottom!
Well done Stephen.
30 September 2017, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 30 September 2017, 23:59 UK Time.