April 2021- Open Call
This month’s challenge theme is Lockdown.
Lockdown 2.0 is happening for many of us. We are all affected by Covid 19 and we want your unique perspective of how Lockdown in any way you interpret it affects you in a positive or negative manner. Please submit a short 3 line text too so we can discover the stories behind the pictures.
The winner of this Challenge is Anesha Clark
30th November 2020, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 30th November 2020, 23:59 UK Time.