April 2020 Challenge – Out of the Window
Put on a great classic movie. Practice capturing with your camera… Use you mobile phone, and capture the best compositions as they happen in real-time. Choose your favourite composition and upload this. Don’t forget to name the movie and the Director.
Movies are a great source of inspiration and we all love a good movie, so this challenge will hopefully be a lot of fun. Movies are also an enormous resource for learning compositional technics and the use of lightning. The greatest films and photographs employ perfect types of composition and mood.
Great image composition has the power to grab our attention, to focus it, and to create meaning.
Tips and Inspirations:
The winner of this Challenge is
31 May 2020, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 31 May 2020, 23:59 UK Time.