November 2020- Lockdown
For the first time since we have started the challenge, we have decided on an OPEN call. This means you can submit anything that is meaningful to you. Sometimes an open call can actually be more difficult than what it sounds as there are no boundaries and you can lose yourself but perhaps look at photography books or websites for some inspiration. Also, Pinterest is a great one to get ideas. We are really looking forward to see you admissions.
The winner of this Challenge is Burcin Ergunt
30 June 2020, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 30th June 2020, 23:59 UK Time.