September 2020- Surreal
Rain is a challenging subject to take a photograph. One you may have to protect your gear or hide behind a tree but it can be very rewarding. Rain can be mysterious and dramatic. Note: you might want to use manual focus rather than autofocus to get exactly what you want. It might be a fun time to experiment with flash and shutter speed like the image above.
Other ideas is using a macro lens, rain on the water like the sea, low key photography or sports photography.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing your entries.
The winner of this Challenge is
31st October 2020, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 31st October 2020, 23:59 UK Time.