April 2021- Open Call
We are all released from being locked down in our homes if we get out and move! Movement is also a great way to practice our photography. We can just to freeze movement. Create movement on a fast moving subject by using a tripod and slow shutter speed. Or do a technique called panning. This can also be an abstract way to visualise movement such as double exposures.
The winner of this Challenge is Jayeeta Ghosh
28th February 2021, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 28th February 2021, 23:59 UK Time.