May 2020- Movie Challenge
During the month of December, for most people it is nicely hectic but what about those places that you receive or need a little bit of silence. We want to see you share your photos of what silence means to you.
Hey, this could mean, A cup of tea and a biscuit on the sofa, a yoga class, a landscape you look out on or visit, somewhere in the city, a book shop etc. anything that creates the idea of silence.
This is actually quite a broad topic and you could approach it from many angles.
Tips and Inspirations:
The winner of this Challenge is Kristina Zvinakeviciute
This image has a big impact. It works not only by looking close up but also at a distance. The pink, bluey hues add to the dreamy effect and on closer inspection, you see what it is for real. It is an image you could meditate to and with that brings silence as nature does its profound thing!
31 December 2019, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 31 December 2019, 23:59 UK Time.