October 2020- Rain
How apt is the choice of this month’s challenge?
Out of the Window.
Photography in isolation!
We want to see how you are living and what’s outside your window. Check out any social media outlet these days and you can find some wonderful ways people are managing to get through social distancing and self-isolation and relate it to this topic! Easy!
Of course, This doesn’t have to be related to the surreal time we are living in right now. It could be taking delight in the little things. Like it could be a breeze billowing in the window
Stay safe. Take care of yourself. We look forward to see your entries.
Tips and Inspirations:
Pierre Bonnard, The Window 1925
Looking out the window
The winner of this Challenge is
30 April 2020, 23:59 UK Time
- All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
- Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
- Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes you idea
- Submission is limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
- You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image
- Submission deadline is 30 April 2020, 23:59 UK Time.