What is the Course about?
Preparing and printing your portfolio is a key way of presenting and sharing your work. You’ll come away from the Portfolio Printing Course with a strong, well-structured portfolio book of your work, ready to be presented professionally. Our books can be repaginated so as to be customised to appeal to individual clients. (Materials are supplied for an additional charge.)
- Signature artistic & visual style
- Portfolio types
- Structuring a portfolio presentation
- Colour management
- Monitor & inkjet printer calibration
- Print layout in Photoshop
- Overview of inkjet printers & papers
- The inkjet printing process
- Finishing the prints: punching & scoring
To do the course, you’ll need to bring a selection of around 40 final, retouched images ready for print.
All materials required, including a portfolio book (A4 & A3) and inkjet prints, can be provided as part of the course booking for an additional charge.
A good knowledge of the Photoshop Course syllabus is required
2 Days or 4 Evenings / 10 Hours
A laptop with Photoshop or Lightroom CC, CS6 or CS5 installed.
You will learn to:
- Put together a professional-grade portfolio book (A4 & A3) of your work (see below regarding materials), ready to be presented professionally
- Have an excellent understanding of how to structure your portfolio, with the right image and layout for the concept chosen
- Produce your own prints on a large-format Giclée inkjet printer
24 August 2020 - 27 August 2020
28 September 2020 - 01 October 2020
02 November 2020 - 05 November 2020
07 December 2020 - 10 December 2020
01 February 2021 - 04 February 2021
7, 8 November 2020