What is the Course about?
In the Photography Careers Course we’ll start by refining your signature personal style: what defines you and your images – your brand. The course equips you with the marketing tools and the industry insight to find your new direction as a professional, whether this is to follow an artistic or commercial style.
- The photographer as a brand
- The photography market: fashion, portrait, still life, editorial, advertising, stock, fine art, annual reports etc.
- Professional presentation methods: portfolios, promos, cards, photo books, web pages, social networks, emailers etc.
- Agents: their role and how to find one
- Copyrights & royalties
- Estimates & invoices
2 Days or 4 Evenings / 10 Hours
A laptop with webcam
You will learn to:
- Define your signature, artistic style and your brand
- Express your style in a portfolio of your images
- Have a sound understanding of the market for photography
- Develop your own marketing strategy
11 October 2021 - 14 October 2021
15 November 2021 - 18 November 2021
03 January 2022 - 06 January 2022
07 February 2022 - 10 February 2022
14 March 2022 - 17 March 2022
20, 21 November 2021