What is the Course about?
In the Photography Careers Course, we’ll start by refining your signature personal style: what defines you and your images – your brand. The course equips you with the marketing tools and the industry insight to find your new direction as a professional, whether this is to follow an artistic or commercial style.
- The photographer as a brand
- The photography market: fashion, portrait, still life, editorial, advertising, stock, fine art, annual reports etc.
- Professional presentation methods: portfolios, promos, cards, photo books, web pages, social networks, emailers etc.
- Agents: their role and how to find one
- Copyrights & royalties
- Estimates & invoices
2 Days or 4 Evenings / 10 Hours
A laptop with webcam
You will learn to:
- Define your signature, artistic style and your brand
- Express your style in a portfolio of your images
- Have a sound understanding of the market for photography
- Develop your own marketing strategy
22 June 2020 - 25 June 2020Sold out
27 July 2020 - 30 July 2020
31 August 2020 - 03 September 2020
05 October 2020 - 08 October 2020
09 November 2020 - 12 November 2020
27, 28 June 2020
7, 8 November 2020