What is the Intermediate Photography course about?
The 2-day sequence to the Beginners Photography Course and the second half of the full Foundation Photography Course. You’ll focus on the concepts and principles of composition, design and perception. In this hands-on, project-led course held on weekdays or at weekends, you will utilise the techniques learned in the Beginners Course to tell stories through your images.
* With your booking confirmation you will receive a £100 voucher code valid for all advanced Individual Photography Courses (excl. Beginners & Complete Foundation) or the Professional Photography Course.
What will the Intermediate Photography course cover?
- Principles of composition (balance, rule of thirds, negative space, frame within a frame)
- Use of contrast in your photographs (colour, patterns, light)
- Choosing the right lenses
- Use of Shallow Depth of Field
- Crucial vs distracting image elements
- Developing your own stories by conveying a message
- Optimising your images in Post Production
If you don’t own your own digital camera, you can hire a professional grade DSLR (Canon or Nikon) from us for £20/day. Simply email us with your requirements.
A good knowledge of the Beginners Photography Course syllabus is required
2 Days / 10 Hours
Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) with Manual Exposure Mode, laptop with Adobe Lightroom (can be free trial)
By the end of course you will be able to:
- Craft your images through the viewfinder & the settings
- Create your own photo projects
- Tell a story through your images
02 December 2020 - 03 December 2020
16 December 2020 - 17 December 2020
06 January 2021 - 07 January 2021
10 February 2021 - 11 February 2021
17 March 2021 - 18 March 2021
31 March 2021 - 01 April 2021
21 April 2021 - 22 April 2021
05 May 2021 - 06 May 2021
5, 6 December 2020
16, 17 January 2021
13, 14 February 2021
27, 28 March 2021
17, 18 April 2021
8, 9 May 2021