What is the Intermediate Photography course about?
The 2-day sequence to the Beginners Photography Course and the second half of the full Foundation Photography Course. You’ll focus on the concepts and principles of composition, design and perception. In this hands-on, project-led course held on weekdays or at weekends, you will utilise the techniques learned in the Beginners Course to tell stories through your images.
* With your booking confirmation you will receive a £100 voucher code valid for all advanced Individual Photography Courses (excl. Beginners & Complete Foundation) or the Professional Photography Course.
What will the Intermediate Photography course cover?
- Principles of composition (balance, rule of thirds, negative space, frame within a frame)
- Use of contrast in your photographs (colour, patterns, light)
- Choosing the right lenses
- Use of Shallow Depth of Field
- Crucial vs distracting image elements
- Developing your own stories by conveying a message
- Optimising your images in Post Production
If you don’t own your own digital camera, you can hire a professional grade DSLR (Canon or Nikon) from us for £20/day. Simply email us with your requirements.
A good knowledge of the Beginners Photography Course syllabus is required
2 Days / 10 Hours
Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) with Manual Exposure Mode, laptop with Adobe Lightroom (can be free trial)
By the end of course you will be able to:
- Craft your images through the viewfinder & the settings
- Create your own photo projects
- Tell a story through your images
17 November 2021 - 18 November 2021
01 December 2021 - 02 December 2021
05 January 2022 - 06 January 2022
19 January 2022 - 20 January 2022
09 February 2022 - 10 February 2022
23 February 2022 - 24 February 2022
16 March 2022 - 17 March 2022
30 March 2022 - 31 March 2022
20 April 2022 - 21 April 2022
6, 7 November 2021
18, 19 December 2021