London Institute of Photography is all about learning hands-on and doing.
Our courses provide technical information allowing the student to master the techniques in bite sizes. We also recommend visiting exhibitions and getting stuck into photography. Once it is in the blood, it is hard to go back!
In this post, we would like to recommend some books for you to look at and read around. Some important writers in photography.
1. David Campany -So present, so invisible: Conversations on photography.
2. Geoff Dyer – The Ongoing Moment
3. Stephen Shore – The Nature of Photographs
4. Susan Sontag – On Photography
5. Charlotte Cotton – The Photograph as Contemporary Art